Monday, March 28, 2011

Me Myself and I(ntroductions)

Hello to all who read,

My name is Adam Weiner. I was born and raised just outside Baltimore, Maryland in an area called Lutherville. I am nineteen years old and I have one older brother named Andrew who is twenty-three and married to my sister in law Mollie.

My parents both work two jobs. My mother is a doctor and works with a company called EHR and is also Cheif of Medicine at Bayata Hospital in Columbia Maryland. My father is an actuary with PSA and also a brass smith. He primarily fixes brass instruments and is a french horn pro being only 1 of 21 in the entire world. My family is several generations American, my ancestors coming over in 1641 on my fathers side and 1722 on my mothers side.

I am a painter and a filmmaker, having studied both for a number of years. Although I am a freshmen at University of North Carolina School of the Arts I went to a magnet art high school, Carver Center for Arts and Technology for four years. There I developed and honed my skills as a painter and a filmmaker. Several of my paintings explore concepts of isolation and psychological damage. When I was 18 I won a national art competition called YOUNG ARTS in visual art.

This painting was one of the pieces in my young arts portfolio. Migraines (with socks).


And this is an image of me.


This is me in poland, my home land.

This is a collage image of me consisting of photos of painting and music.

Hope you enjoy the blog! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment